The term ‘GHS Direct’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 46 Hullbridge Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM3 5NG. Our company registration number is 2770791. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website uses session variables to monitor browsing preferences. Once the browser has closed, all information is cleared.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you have an order query, please contact GHS Direct on 01268 513210 or email in on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The placing of an order expresses acceptance of our terms and conditions of business. The following conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all contracts for sale and supply of the company’s services and materials.
- From time to time, we may email you regarding news announcements, updates and offers.
- All products are priced per unit unless otherwise stated, ie 1×5 litres on most liquid products.
- Carriage charges will be applied and prices are dependent on our regional delivery zones.
- On approval orders cannot and will not be accepted.
- Non receipt or complaints must be reported to the company within 10 working days in writing. This clause does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Orders will be sent using a courier company. Delivery is usually within 1 to 3 working days between the hours of 9am – 5pm. Public bank holidays not included.
- A full refund will be made in the event of a delivery being delayed due to any circumstances which are attributable to the company and whereby no alternative date is acceptable to the customer.
- Credit will only be granted to customers who agree to pay in full and by the due date.
- All prices are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) at the statutory rate current at the date of invoice.
- Any goods missing or damaged, please report within 10 days of receipt for action to be taken.
- No items for return can be accepted at the company’s offices without prior agreement. Any returned goods must be in original packaging and in re-saleable condition.
- The company reserves the right to alter prices and/or specifications.
- The customer has the right to accept or decline any changes as indicated by clause 17.
- The company guarantees that should our products not be to the standard, or in any way different from that advertised, we will refund any monies paid by the customer, but shall apply only to those item or items in question.
- No property in or title to the goods shall pass from the company to the customer unless and until the customer has made full and complete payment to the company.
- The company does not accept responsibility for damage to any equipment in which our products are used for the purpose other than those for which it was designed.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Terms & Conditions subject to change.